Recently, a single titled Edhuvaraiyo from Nayanthara’s upcoming film, Kolamaavu Kokila was released, and it garnered positive response on social media.
Recently, a single titled Edhuvaraiyo from Nayanthara’s upcoming film, Kolamaavu Kokila was released, and it garnered positive response on social media. Now, the composer of the film, Anirudh Ravichandran, has roped in his friend Sivakarthikeyan to write lyrics for one of the songs in the film.
A funny video has been released by the makers of the film, which shows Siva penning lyrics for the song, Kalyana Vayasu. Sources say that it’s an important song, and the makers are planning to release it on May 17. Touted to be a dark comedy, Nayanthara will play the role of an innocent, yet strong girl.
The story revolves around the life of a lower-middle-class girl, who gets involved in an extraordinary situation. Directed by Nelson Dilipkumar, the film also has Yogi Babu, Saranya Ponvannan and Aranthangi Nisha in crucial roles.
- Katteri will not be the usual horror-comedy film, says Deekay
- Here’s what Rahman thinks about actors singing
- Is there a fall out between Madhavan and director Ananth Mahadevan over Rocketry?
- Jithan Ramesh returns with UPS after three years
- Nayanthara opts out of Indian 2, Abhishek to play the antagonist