Actor-filmmaker-singer Dhanush walked the red carpet at the 71st Cannes Film Festival for his maiden Hollywood venture The Extraordinary Journey Of The Fakir.
Actor-filmmaker-singer Dhanush walked the red carpet at the 71st Cannes Film Festival for his maiden Hollywood venture The Extraordinary Journey Of The Fakir. Dhanush on Tuesday morning posted a photograph of himself along with the film’s director Ken Scott. In the
image, Dhanush is seen donning a crisp white shirt paired with a black suit and bow tie. He is also seen sporting a handlebar moustache. “Cannes 2018. The Extraordinary Journey Of The Fakir red carpet. Fakir’s next stop will be Paris. See you all soon,” Dhanush captioned the image. Dhanush’s sister-in-law and filmmaker Soundarya Rajinikanth re-tweeted his photograph and said the actor-filmmaker is making the country proud. “That’s truly remarkable D sir! Making India proud,” she wrote.
“ The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir ” is an English and French comedyadventure film. It is based on a novel by Romain Puertolas titled The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir Who Got Trapped in an Ikea Wardrobe. Dhanush launched the film’s poster at Cannes.
- Katteri will not be the usual horror-comedy film, says Deekay
- Here’s what Rahman thinks about actors singing
- Is there a fall out between Madhavan and director Ananth Mahadevan over Rocketry?
- Jithan Ramesh returns with UPS after three years
- Nayanthara opts out of Indian 2, Abhishek to play the antagonist