After the release of Bhaagamathie, there were speculations that the actress had decided to get hitched and will stay away from signing films for some time.
After the release of Bhaagamathie, there were speculations that the actress had decided to get hitched and will stay away from signing films for some time. However, we hear that the actress has been confirmed for Gautham Menon’s next, and it will be a romantic entertainer. A source close to the team, tells us, “Anushka will be playing the female lead in Gautham Menon’s upcoming film with Madhavan.
The team will make an official announcement, once the director completes his prior commitments.” There are also reports that Gautham Menon will simultaneously work on the sequel of STR’s Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya, which will have Trisha playing the female lead again.
Gautham Menon isn currently shooting for Dhanush’s Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta, and waiting for the release of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram.
- Katteri will not be the usual horror-comedy film, says Deekay
- Here’s what Rahman thinks about actors singing
- Is there a fall out between Madhavan and director Ananth Mahadevan over Rocketry?
- Jithan Ramesh returns with UPS after three years
- Nayanthara opts out of Indian 2, Abhishek to play the antagonist