In a recent interview, Rani Mukerji said that she misses Sridevi terribly and talked about the wonderful bond they shared.
The Hichki actress revealed that Sridevi loved her work and they had formed a wonderful connection.
“I grew up, became an actor to the time that she loved my work, so it was really like that kind of connection and I deeply miss her right now. I love watching Sridevi’s films, just the sparkle in her eyes, like a charisma on screen and she made everything look so effortless.”
Rani recalled her school days when she would go to watch Sridevi wearing her school uniform. “I remember telling my mom that I wanted to go and watch her and I remember going to film sets in my school uniform. She was like a queen when she comes out of the makeup van,” Rani said.
Rani Mukerji and Sridevi have not worked together but for a special appearance in a song sequence in Bombay Talkies. Rani was also part of Sridevi’s birthday celebrations last year. Rani mentioned that she shared a special bond with the Mr India actress and added, "My bond with her happened when she saw me that I am that same kid who was a fan."
- Katteri will not be the usual horror-comedy film, says Deekay
- Here’s what Rahman thinks about actors singing
- Is there a fall out between Madhavan and director Ananth Mahadevan over Rocketry?
- Jithan Ramesh returns with UPS after three years
- Nayanthara opts out of Indian 2, Abhishek to play the antagonist