We had earlier reported that Chiyaan Vikram’s next will be bankrolled by Kamal Haasan under his banner Raaj Kamal Films International.
We had earlier reported that Chiyaan Vikram’s next will be bankrolled by Kamal Haasan under his banner Raaj Kamal Films International. The latest is that Kamal Haasan unveiled the first look and title of the film on Deepavali. Titled, Kadaaram Kondaan, the poster has Vikram handcuffed with Petronas Twin Towers in the background.
The film will be predominantly shot in Kuala Lumpur and Kedah. Vikram’s hairstyle and moustache hint that his character will have different shades to it. Directed by Rajesh M Selva of Thoongavanam fame, Kadaaram Kondaan has Akshara Haasan and Nasser’s son Abi Mehdi in important roles. Malayalam actress Lena is the latest addition to the list. Kadaaram Kondaan is the title given to Rajendra Chola I after his conquest of the Malayasian territory of Kedah in 1025 AD.
- Katteri will not be the usual horror-comedy film, says Deekay
- Here’s what Rahman thinks about actors singing
- Is there a fall out between Madhavan and director Ananth Mahadevan over Rocketry?
- Jithan Ramesh returns with UPS after three years
- Nayanthara opts out of Indian 2, Abhishek to play the antagonist