After being a part of Mani Ratnam’s Kaatru Veliyidai and Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, Aditi Rao went on to sign her third Tamil film with Mysskin.
Now, it looks like, the actress has decided to work on a couple of projects in Telugu as well. We hear that, Aditi Rao has been roped in to play the female lead, in Nani’s upcoming film, directed by Mohankrishna Indraganti.
A source in the know of things says, “Director Mohankrishna recently met Aditi Rao in Chennai and narrated the script. She has agreed to be a part of the film, which has Nani playing a negative role.”
The source adds, “Aditi Rao will be seen playing Nani’s love interest in the film.” Touted to be an action thriller, Sudheer Babu will be seen playing one of the leads in the film.
- 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' spinoff series in development
- Tom Cruise's space movie to be directed by 'Edge Of Tomorrow' maker
- Urvashi Rautela attends Natalie Portman's online master class
- Samantha garners 10mn Insta followers, donates to 10 NGOs
- Shraddha Kapoor lauds Rajasthan villagers for helping animals