Touted to be a thriller, the untitled flick will feature director Mysskin and producer RK Suresh in the lead role.
Cinematographer Cheziyan, who garnered rave reviews for his debut directorial venture, To Let, is all set to begin working on his second feature film. Touted to be a thriller, the untitled flick will feature director Mysskin and producer RK Suresh in the lead role. A source close to the team says, “Cheziyan has been discussing this project with RK Suresh for a few months now and its finally shaping up. RK Suresh and Mysskin will play police officers in the film and the story is all about solving a mysterious murder case. It’s too early to talk about other casts in the film. An official announcement will be made by the end of this month.” The source adds, “The film will go on floors in the first week of June, once RK Suresh completes his shoot for Sivakarthikeyan’s upcoming film with director Pandiraj. Meanwhile, Mysskin is also working on the pre-production of Thupparivalan 2, which will feature Vishal in the lead. He is also acting in a couple of projects, which will be announced in the coming days.
- Jyothika: Direct to OTT release a boost for regional films
- Urvashi Rautela: 'Virgin Bhanupriya' on OTT no less than watching in theatres
- Bhumi: Time we understand what we have put our planet through
- Ayushmann: Overwhelming to know my films are being remade in South
- Anushka Sharma: I believe cinema and OTT will co-exist