Directed by Jeethu Joseph, the film is touted to be an emotional drama unlike his previous films.
Malayalam girl Ammu Abhirami, who made the heads turn with her performance in Vishnu Vishal’s hit film Raatchasan is on is signing spree. While there were speculations that she is being considered to play a pivotal role in Sivakarthikeyan’s next, it looks like, the actress has been confirmed for another project, which features Jyotika and Karthi in the lead role.
Directed by Jeethu Joseph, the film is touted to be an emotional drama unlike his previous films. Confirming the news, a source said, “Ammu Abhirami will play a pivotal role in the film and she has a lot of combination scenes with both Karthi and Jyotika. The shoot of the film is progressing at a brisk pace in Goa and it will be wrapped up in a month’s time. Veteran actress Seetha has shot for her portions as well.” The project is jointly produced by Parallel Mind productions and Viacom18 Studios, and they are planning to release it in the first week of October.
- Jyothika: Direct to OTT release a boost for regional films
- Urvashi Rautela: 'Virgin Bhanupriya' on OTT no less than watching in theatres
- Bhumi: Time we understand what we have put our planet through
- Ayushmann: Overwhelming to know my films are being remade in South
- Anushka Sharma: I believe cinema and OTT will co-exist