Looks like Kajal Aggarwal, who is waiting for the release of the Tamil remake of hit film Queen, is on a signing spree.
The actress has been roped in to play a pivotal role in a Bollywood flick titled Mumbai Sage, which features John Abraham and Emraan Hashmi in the lead.
Sources say that the actress has joined the sets of the film in Mumbai on Wednesday and her role will be an intriguing one. “Kajal Aggarwal will be seen playing John Abraham’s love interest in the film. It’s a gangster-drama and her character is something that she hasn’t done before. The makers are planning to reveal her look in a couple of weeks. Entire film is set in the backdrop of 80s and 90s.”
Directed by Sanjay Gupta, the film also features Suniel Shetty, Jackie Shroff, Rohit Roy and Samir Soni in pivotal roles.
- Jyothika: Direct to OTT release a boost for regional films
- Urvashi Rautela: 'Virgin Bhanupriya' on OTT no less than watching in theatres
- Bhumi: Time we understand what we have put our planet through
- Ayushmann: Overwhelming to know my films are being remade in South
- Anushka Sharma: I believe cinema and OTT will co-exist