Hollywood star Tom Cruise and his former wife Nicole Kidman‘s son Connor Cruise stepped out with his father here during a rare public sighting.
On Saturday, the 57-year-old actor and his son were spotted heading to a private helicopter in London. Once inside the chopper, Tom, who learned how to fly a helicopter for his role in the "Mission: Impossible" franchise, was seen showing Connor, 24, some aviation basics, reports people.com.
For their outing, Tom wore a hooded navy sweatshirt and jeans as he waved to onlookers, while Connor matched his dad's casual look in sunglasses, a black sweatshirt and jeans.
Connor was adopted by Tom and Kidman, 52, during their marriage, along with their daughter Isabella (Bella), 26.
The actor also shares 13-year-old daughter Suri with former wife Katie Holmes.
Bella and Connor have largely kept their adult lives out of the spotlight. Bella lives in London with her husband Max Parker, whom she married in 2015, and recently opened up about her involvement in Scientology to fellow church members.
Meanwhile, Connor leads a private life in Clearwater, Florida, near the Scientology headquarters.
Though he used to DJ, Connor now spends much of his time deep-sea fishing, even competing in the sport.
- 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' spinoff series in development
- Tom Cruise's space movie to be directed by 'Edge Of Tomorrow' maker
- Urvashi Rautela attends Natalie Portman's online master class
- Samantha garners 10mn Insta followers, donates to 10 NGOs
- Shraddha Kapoor lauds Rajasthan villagers for helping animals