Earlier, we had reported that actress Ashrita Shetty, who made her debut in Tamil with Siddharth’s Udhayam NH4, was in a relationship with Indian cricketer Manish Pandey and the two were likely to get hitched soon.
On Monday, the actress tied the knot with the popular middle-order batsman in a private ceremony at Mumbai. The couple got married in a traditional ceremony and the photos of them in the wedding attire were winning the internet. Sources say that the two had been seeing each other for more than three years and waited for their parents to agree. One of the reasons why Pandey decided to hold his marriage function in Mumbai instead of his hometown Bengaluru was due to the three-match T20 series versus West Indies which kicks off on December 6 at the Wankhede Stadium. Meanwhile, Ashritha Shetty is waiting for the release of her long-delayed Tamil film, Naan Thaan Siva, directed by Panneerselvam.
- Jyothika: Direct to OTT release a boost for regional films
- Urvashi Rautela: 'Virgin Bhanupriya' on OTT no less than watching in theatres
- Bhumi: Time we understand what we have put our planet through
- Ayushmann: Overwhelming to know my films are being remade in South
- Anushka Sharma: I believe cinema and OTT will co-exist