Actress Taapsee Pannu loves tattoos, but the temporary tattoo she had to wear in the film "Game Over" annoyed her a lot.
"First day on the set of #GameOver and this tattoo became the annoying take away for me and for everyone who saw the film. I love tattoos personally so I get really excited about getting tattoos done for films but since they are the temporary ones maintaining them becomes a pain especially in the humid Chennai weather. "This tattoo actually became my accessory (Since Swapna didn't wear any accessory anyway) which was to be handled with a LOT OF care," Taapsee shared on social media.
Along with it, she posted a picture in which we can see a tattoo of a joystick on her wrist.
Directed by Ashwin Saravanan, the film sees Taapsee as a wheelchair-bound gamer combating a mysterious identity.
Taapsee will next be seen in "Haseen Dillruba", "Rashmi Rocket" and "Shabaash Mithu".
- Jyothika: Direct to OTT release a boost for regional films
- Urvashi Rautela: 'Virgin Bhanupriya' on OTT no less than watching in theatres
- Bhumi: Time we understand what we have put our planet through
- Ayushmann: Overwhelming to know my films are being remade in South
- Anushka Sharma: I believe cinema and OTT will co-exist