Daily Thanthi Group is the sole owner of the website iflicks.in (hereinafter "website"). The Policy is applicable to the website. It may also be applicable generally to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein.
You may be required to provide personally identifiable information at several different points on our website. By accepting the policy at the time of registration, you expressly approve and consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
You can visit/surf our website without providing any personal information. However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services.
At Daily Thanthi Group we collect only Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII) of users. We clearly state that that information which is collected is divulged only in the event if user chooses to provide his/her information based on his/her knowledge and self-consent or for any compliance, statutory, governance, legal issues etc.
If you choose to provide us with the abovementioned information, you consent to the use, transfer and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be sold/given/rented to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
• Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
• Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial /non - commercial features on the website;
• Send you information on our products, services, special deals, promotions;
• Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the website or by providing instructions to this effect);
• Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same);
• Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
• Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information);
• Provide customer support and the services you request;
• Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
• Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce agreements Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products. Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
• Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
• Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
• Protect the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; and
• Respond to Claims of third parties;
The personal information provided by you shall also be disclosed to:
• The members of our corporate family, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services, contents and marketing communications; and
• Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information;
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our website, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend an email inviting him or her to visit the website. However, your friend may contact us to request that he does not require such services/content/email or we remove the information related to him from our database
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources (third parties for this purpose may include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates).
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
In the event Daily Thanthi Group goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. Where your information is transferred you will be notified via email/prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that you provide. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Links to Other Sites
The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Daily Thanthi Group. Please be aware that we, Daily Thanthi Group and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently